Technology

Blog Archive

Breaking

Recent In Internet

Recent Post

Popular

LightBlog

Comments

Recent

Adbox

Sunday 20 August 2017

sad whatsapp status

sad whatsapp status:


 I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you; and you were killing me.

The most painful memory is that.. when I walked away and you let me go.

Ansu humari ankho ki kaad me thai,Bas teri yaad aye or inhe zamanat mil gai…

 hasna to mujh bhi aata tha, Bas kisi ki judai ne wo bhi cheen liya..

There is just some days when it all seems to be wrong and nothing feels right

Never put your happiness in someone else’s hands.

Never let the pain from your past punish your present and paralyze your future.

Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make u cry

Kitne Anmol hote hain _yeh yaado ke rishte , koi yaad na bhi kare, chahat fir bhi rehti hai.

Oh I’m sorry, I forgot I only exist when you want something from me.

Tajurbe ne ek baat sikhayi hai… Ek naya Dard hi…Purane Dard ki dawai hai!

You Always Get Hurt The Moment You Begin To Care.

The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go.

The only thing more shocking than the truth are the lies people tell to cover it up.

 The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.

Auron se to umeed ka rishta bhi nahi tha.,Tum itne badal jaoge socha bi nai tha..

I like to listen to sad music when I’m sad to make me double sad.

smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.

Forgive me 4 my mistakes, I’m still a kid learning the responsibility of being an adult..

Bepanah mohabbat ka ek hi vasool hai,,Mile ja na mile tu har haal me Kabol hai!!

I’m missing something in my life these days.

 I fell for you, but u didn’t catch me ,,

The hardest thing is to hurt yourself for the sake of others’ happiness.

 Seeing people change isn’t what hurts. What hurts is remembering who they used to be.

the truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.

Don’t be sad because it`s over. Smile because it happened.


I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.

No matter how much u have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.

 Sometimes what you don’t say is more powerful than what you do say

Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.

When I smile and say “Yeah, I’m fine” it’s really code for “No I’m not okay and I feel like my world is crashing down around me

I dont have a lot of friends#, I just know a lot of people

Dard to tab huya jab alvida kahte-kahte wo khud ro diye

he sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.

I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.

When u love someone, even though they hurt u nd break your heart, u still love them with all the little pieces!

Once you lose someone, it’s never exactly the same person who comes back


A great many people have a soldier’s stomach – everything they eat goes to the front.

t’s sad to be happy alone.

I just wanna run away… Run away from all of my problems and pain and never come back… Because i don’t think anyone would miss me


Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.

 Remember, you're beautiful. But keep in mind that not everyone's gonna be able to see that

As I’m trying to make everyone else happy I’m making myself miserable in the process.


I feel crappy inside, like something just broke.


by HITESH KUMAR












0 on: "sad whatsapp status"

any one comment me friends